A touch of Golden Magic
Went for a spa at healing hands today and tried the “GoldenSpa”. It was so amazing and a great experience. They call it as Golden Magic used by ancient civilizations to remedy skin problems. After having a golden scrub and wrap, then go under a body massage with da golden oil and finally soak in the golden bath. It’s so relaxing and I should do it after a party, bad that I was not! Hahhaa, now I m at home and I can still feel the golden lotion leaving a natural luster and giving my skin a flawless and translucent golden magic!
3 Comments:
好似好正咁 bor.....
Expensive?
quite expensive indeed, but i got it free XD
btw, wanna recommend u n carrie to go a cake place in happy valley, one is "ARIES" and da other one is "BROWN"~
Thank Q for your recommendation. ^~
Post a Comment
<< Home