Hold me tide~~~~~~~~~ it's for me to say I'm sorry~~~~~~~~~~~~~I just want you to know~~~~~ Hold me now~~~~~~~~~~ I really want to tell you I'm sorry~~~ I could never let you go~~~~~~~
And after all that we've been through~~~~~~ I will make it up to you~~~~~~ I promise you~~~~~~
she is not perfect but she is interesting;
she is not beautiful but she is sweet;
she is not sexy but always with unforgettable sexy smile;
she does not make a lot of money but likes shopping/travelling;
she is not good at accounting but with talent to make you laugh;
she is not emotional but spontanous;
she is not "someone else" but has dignity and pride in who she is...
2 Comments:
「想將感動你的歌唱多一遍
眼前無端一閃略帶一點茫然
也許我的眼淺還是不捨得你望見
想好好地看清楚每一張臉
眼前靈光一閃像照片般留存
來讓你的好鑲進心底好到永遠」
愛過痛過,再上路。Take care!
Hold me tide~~~~~~~~~ it's for me to say I'm sorry~~~~~~~~~~~~~I just want you to know~~~~~
Hold me now~~~~~~~~~~
I really want to tell you I'm sorry~~~
I could never let you go~~~~~~~
And after all that we've been through~~~~~~
I will make it up to you~~~~~~
I promise you~~~~~~
Hooooooo~~~~~~~~
Hard to say I'm sorry~ By Chicago~
Post a Comment
<< Home