Sunday, February 18, 2007


老娘家中添了新玩具wi......雖然依家講wi, 己不是潮事, 不過真係很可愛, 既可當做運動, 又可哈哈大笑....嘻嘻.....這是 老娘 wi icon, 可愛嗎~~~~~~~ 是自家製....!!!!!

金豬年祝各位, hea 下 hea 下又一day, 天天風花雪月, 開開心心~~~~

6 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Ruth Tam said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

"wi" 係セ嚟?

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of buying it...but then I don't think I have much time to play with it, so I didn't buy finally.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger 程霜 said...

actually it is "wii" --is the fifth video game console released by Nintendo.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger 程霜 said...

Carrie, if you have one at home, you can use it as your exercise machine - it has a game pack to lead you going through a lot of exercises... incl. golf games too...:)

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CS, yes, I know it, but another fact is, I don't wanna occupy the TV in the living room, coz that would affect my parents watching TV...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home