DND
最近要做點planning工作,沒有跟大隊到client office,
回到國金獨撐
午餐時,
選擇take away回公司吃,
一向對這裡沒有好感,
有做不完的工作,
十幾廿對眼仔同耳仔,
難頂祕書的面色,
唯有午飯時,
才完完全全擁有自己
擁有自己的時間
if you work in IFC,
I highly recommend the Can.teen's
”BBQ pork rice + pear juice”
it is d best bbq pork in the world!
Labels: 的

6 Comments:
Yes, I agree! Canteen has good bbq. That's what our team usually ends up getting if we can't decide. =)
Btw, I found your blog through Lu. Keep writing, it's very interesting!
"有做不完的工作,
十幾廿對眼仔同耳仔,
難頂祕書的面色"
哈哈 :-) 同意,真係背脊骨落,寧願出去迫迫迫,都唔會係公司食,有時連講個電話,都被人偷聽.
點解d秘書都係難頂,可能係職業病,喳住雞毛當令箭症候群.
oh... 食Can.teen不會跑到IFC啦,對面就有一家.不過越來越貴哩. :P
秘書,在我這邊還好呢.聽聞他們是超多是飛的,不過,時運高:聽不見,看不到!
Sandee: thanks for stop by : ) trust me, you hv to try pear juice, esp in damn boring office, gim u a taste of summer daze ^^
macy: 秘書's face..難頂...it seems they are paid to do so, they hv plenty of time to gossip but not work ...
lu: where's ur office? not every canteen's bbq gd ah!!! BUT IFC'S DOES!
my office.. just a mall + a bridge from yours :P
i haven't been to any can.teen for a LONG time. they are always PACKED!
最 X 憎 oD扮叉燒嘅秘書
Post a Comment
<< Home