SWeEties lez Work hArD~
Sandee 提到...Poor but Happy
I had dinner with Tong tonight. It's very interesting to hear about his future business plans and exotic experiences in China.Recently, it seems like everyone is moving on with their lives - new jobs, new investments, new prospects. While I'm still sitting at the same desk, blogging about Die Hard 4. hahaI guess everyone has their own role to play. Some be leaders. Some be followers. Some be entrepreneurs. Some be simple. Right now, I am just learning to be content. 不過你們要加油啊!
ChecheBee 提到...
totally agree with wot you said, this is wot i felt recently, friends around me have moved on, i m still at same desk and i choose to be simple and happy : )
WORK HARD GIRLSSSSSS

4 Comments:
Bee 小妹, 我永遠喺妳左近. ^^
Yes. Let's 努力努力!! =)
the most important thing is that you are happy. if you're all successful but not happy... why live a life like that?
be happy! :D
me too, still at the same desk.
Post a Comment
<< Home