baby, do you know how i feel.... 我已习惯 你总在我的右手边 一起看无聊搞笑片 约好去看地中海的蓝 我已习惯 我们在一起像Old friend 分享生活里的一切 我知道你每个笑 有不同的意义存在 明白让你走会后悔 不愿意你离开 这样的感情太可贵 我现在已了解 我要的幸福 每一天每一天 慢慢发现 And I love you baby
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
she is not perfect but she is interesting;
she is not beautiful but she is sweet;
she is not sexy but always with unforgettable sexy smile;
she does not make a lot of money but likes shopping/travelling;
she is not good at accounting but with talent to make you laugh;
she is not emotional but spontanous;
she is not "someone else" but has dignity and pride in who she is...
7 Comments:
嘩!
Bee 小妹, Happy New Year!
bee
^_^
Falling in love with someone is always a wonderful feeling.
Getting to know the person you love is a journey of discovery.
May all your dreams come true this new year!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
祝健康、快樂!!^^
Post a Comment
<< Home