Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beautiful 30s

Woman in their 30s are the mmost beautiful. I totally agree with that. To me, L and P are the most admirable persons, they are beautiful not just because of their appearances, but they can treasure and manage what they have now.

In the past, when i was still single, people asked me when to get a bf. Now I am with him, people ask me when I will get married. I can imagine, when i am married, peopel will ask me when I will have a baby...so on so on...

Why in a hurry, why fix it when there's nothing brokem? Thought it's important to move forward and keep yourself "improving", i would love to enjoy my life for what i already have not just try to get what i don't have/ i might have.

I am happy now, have a not too bad job (tho it's busy sometimes), have a happy and supportive family, have a caring and loving bf. I love to spend time and do thing with them.

Love my family and my bf =)

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger macy said...

Bee

Happy New Year!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Extraordinary Life 翠斯 said...

long time no see and no chat ! how r u baby beeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home