Monday, September 26, 2005

All about Love

Read the following from Ruth Tam's Blog:

Falling in love is easy. It's when falling out of love that true love begins.

The author explains that when a couple is madly in love, everything is perfect. However, after some time, they start to see the weaknesses of the other person. It is then the 2 persons need to make an effort to love the person as he/she is.

After the initial madly-in-love period, love is about care and support. We need to grow together and be able to accept the change in both ourselves and our partner. We may need to face new difficulties which were not there when we first met.

Love is about understanding and respect. I never believe one can change another person. We need to love enough to accept the other person's way of living his/her life. We may even need to prepare to suffer the pain when we see our partner gets hurt because of his/her choice.

Some day, if our paths no longer cross and we have to separate, I hope I still have enough love not to hate him. When he doesn't love me anymore, I hope I can still say thank you to him for the days he loves me.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so ideal~~~

Luv takes and luv gives...this is the golden rule of the game. One should understand it b4 playing.

Interesting~~~ 2ppl meet coz their paths cross one another, and separate when they no longer cross.

I think it's still better than having two parallel lines that never (and ever) met. Isnt it much sad?!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger ChecheBee said...

True, i prefer two lines met...

是否那個他/她跟你走一生的路, 只要好好珍惜在一起的緣份, 愛過便夠了~~~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home