I just got married and nothing has changed. He will still be working in Shanghai and I will still be working in Hong Kong. Some people say it should be like this but we both like it this way.
she is not perfect but she is interesting;
she is not beautiful but she is sweet;
she is not sexy but always with unforgettable sexy smile;
she does not make a lot of money but likes shopping/travelling;
she is not good at accounting but with talent to make you laugh;
she is not emotional but spontanous;
she is not "someone else" but has dignity and pride in who she is...
2 Comments:
I just got married and nothing has changed. He will still be working in Shanghai and I will still be working in Hong Kong. Some people say it should be like this but we both like it this way.
Ruth, glad to know it da way you want and enjoying freedom togather with love and care is so cool~ wish you couple always stay happy and sweet : )
Post a Comment
<< Home