Monday, October 24, 2005

A place not always go...

There’s a place I do not always go, there’s a place I have been when I was 10 on my dad and mom’s anniversary day, there’s a place it takes me another 15 years to be there again, there’s a place called AMIGO.

Yesterday, I went there with a friend. There is nothing change except me get older. The sense of 18th-century sensuality, rich warm colourings, art gallery, the use of natural woods and luxurious metals, deep carpets warm, golden lighting and royal antique style furnishing are all the same. I tried the lobster soup, main course with the grilled fillet steak with shallot red wine sauce and Napoleon as dessert. The food is so NICE! and YUMMY~

You can tell how Mr. Yeung (the owner) with his passionate and deep respects to the superbly nurtured standard of cuisine and dinning atmosphere. As my dad previously worked in a restaurant group, some of the serving staff are his friends. They have been worked there for more then 20-30 years. In this hectic and ever changing cosmopolitan city, you can hardly find a place like this, a place’s so “長情”~ People hanging in there usually are for special anniversary or occasion would never forget their sweet time with their beloved.

People, i should upload some more pictures, will do it later, wait me....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home