To my dear
My dear,Thanks for your loving me since all these years. You know me so well and I don’t even need to talk about my problem. You don't ask but just listen. When I feel blue, you are always there for support and encouragement. Knowing that you care me a lot and always cheer me up by giving me strength and comfort.
Now that you are leaving, I shall miss you a lot and I promise I always let you know my feeling as I trust you so much so much. I want you to know you're the special and important one than anyone who said "loving" and "loved" me.
I wish you always stay happy and happy with your beloved one.
And we two have nothing change. Ever and ever…
Goodbye and take care.

4 Comments:
Something has happened. You are great.
Good job, my friend ~~
Someone who loves and cares you more than you expect/deserve.
Though you won't go with him/her, he/she is always someone special.
Will treasure the relations and hope it won't change but last forever like it is now.
He/she is an angel, and i believe everyone should meet one or being the angel in the lifetime.
You are my angel too
Post a Comment
<< Home