Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fine fine

I seldomly let people know my dark side, people around could only see my cheerful and bright side. I am the kind of girl who keeps those pain to myself. I hate seeing my weak and sharing the unhappy things with friends.

It comes from nowehere and comes occasionally. Just let it comes and goes, and I am fine, really fine now. (^_________________^)

8 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

好嘢好嘢.

以後要盡量開心咯喎. ^~

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger 程霜 said...

"孤身走在感情大道上的又豈止您一個人?樂觀的走,視野廣闊點,路也感覺康莊一點."

wrote on June 29, 2005

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care...and add oil on ur exams~~~

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Ruth Tam said...

No choice, have to be fine.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger ChecheBee said...

so sweet, i have you guys ^3^ ~~~

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Hegemon said...

Be Happy!
First time to come here!

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being fine is good. At the end of the day, we have to be responsible and accountable to ourselves. Stay well and take care.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger San Wen Ji said...

沒有理由要埋藏自己的真感情。久了,自己也找不回那分真,值得?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home