Tuesday, November 08, 2005

sentimental kills

Sentimental kills, please save me.....

Everytime when I fall asleep
I wish I really have a beautiful dream
To make me happyEverytime when I fall asleep

From Cheer Chen

6 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger Ruth Tam said...

How are you?

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger ChecheBee said...

if i can, i would choose to be cheerful and always happy, but sometimes i have to take off the mask. thanks ruth, thanks for your caring, i know you should understand what i mean as you also mentioned this in your blog.

i will get well soon. : )

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

多謝留言. 並謝謝你的祝福.^^

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

妳失戀嗎?

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger ChecheBee said...

Dear leung ding ding,

妳失戀嗎? i guess i m not NOW....

and i should already get over from it, but dunno why occasionally feel moody, and i know i will be aright after tmw.

btw, thanks for your effective n efficient reply, i just left u da msg a second b4 XD

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

哦~~~ 失戀之後有一排都會係咁. 放心, 好快冇事.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home