Friday, October 28, 2005

Because of HIM

The very first moment I let you hug me with your arms,
I was weak, smiled and loved.
Yet i believed I was the sweetest person on the earth
and therefore i needed your hugs,
so i let my body sink into your arms.

Admitted I was too scared of coldness
so I needed your warmth
Never realised your breath had urghed me to become a fool,
led to believed I was so soft and easily touched
and didn't know i could be reckless and carefree too.

Who would haVe guess that I could live by myself today,
if the surrounding is too cold and lonesome,
dun worry, i'll put on my winter clothes,

Thanks to you, you gave me courage,
really owe it to you that now I learnt
The ending to every story is nothing but separation
Only after I lost you, I realised that
I didn't need your arms and I wouldn't cry or feel angry

And your matters no long is my business,
so just leave me and stay away from me.

4 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ruth Tam said...

You are strong. I am not and I admire you.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song is my favourite one of Faye!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i terribly like the lyrics "dun worry, i'll put on my winter clothes".......gal, let's have a warm winter!! =p

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger ChecheBee said...

To december,

No worry, you have me, you have us for your month, it's still da sweetest month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home