Lucky and happy
Quiet Monday, quiet office..The office is silent and nearly all of my good buddies are out for job or not available to chat with me in msn or office icq, leaving me get suck at the office and waiting for my study break.
Not only one I have got this from the company icq, “How happy and lucky girl you always are with no job on hand”….
But to me, this is truly the biggest insult I could ever get. As the “always” and “lucky” simply sweep away my previous hard work, efforts and the distress…..which accompanied me in the past few months in this year 2005.
Not writing to defend myself from the wrong blame of having a “perfect” life (seen to be), I just need one line: - “There is no FREE lunch” .
The “happy and lucky” are just to cover my failures, losses and tears as to make me look cool standing in front of you.
However I truly thanks GOD, my family and all of my friends caring me ~ Without them, I cannot be the “happy and sweet” girl : )

1 Comments:
gal, u are living in others' words. Juz be urself and i believe that result proves everything.
Add oil...and continue to be a happy and sweet gal ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home