Someone
Someone who lied to his friends for spending more time with me.Someone who takes care me most and “struggle” whether or not to call me when he is playing the computer games.
Someone who allows me to get drunk only when he is with me.
Someone who shows me the most yummy undo and tora rice in the world.
Someone who asks me to read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” and keep the “Buy one Get one” H-Dazz coupon!
Someone who dislikes choco ice-cream but shares rum raisin H-Dazz with me.
Someone who promises me I am the only girl whom he goes with to Sheraton Sky Lounge (O, my Loosen-UP). Someone who will bring me to Gold Coast (or can we go to Macau?) if I get three ACCA papers passed in Dec.
Someone who bought me the cinnamoroll.
Someone who loves to bear hug me.
Someone who taught me how to play snooker, MJ, black Jack and drum games. Someone who went spa with me in Taiwan.
Someone who won seven buds (use my beginner’s luck, wahhaaa) in Macau.
Someone who used to email me everyday (but not now ><)
Someone who hurts me….
someone disappeared suddenly, someone who owed me a goodbye hug, a goodbye kiss…………
Someone who forgot me, gave me up…….
Someone who have ONS with others
Someone I should forget
Someone I should thank you

<< Home