Saturday, September 01, 2007

人間天堂

完成三個星期地獄生活,
老娘終於回到人間天堂,

回到家見到媽媽真好
有媽媽湯水真好
對著電腦無聊上網真好
有時間做面mook真好
媽媽給我 graul sa 真好
能夠獨處真好
能夠上blog真好

這個仲夏比從前的
來不得慢慢享受
已不知不覺俏俏消失

這個仲夏最不能忘記的
是我的comfort zone
有你.......

YOU are in my comfort zone




7 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

嘩! 差 oD認妳唔到! 肥咗但仲靚咗喎!

索!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger lu said...

miss you ah!!!

glad that you are back...

btw, what's "graul sa"?

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's "Guag Sa", some sort of healthy treatment which will turn your skin really reddish afterwards...hahahaha

Bee I always miss you!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger 梁巔巔 said...

四妹, "graul sa" = 刮沙

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger lu said...

oh.... hai boh..

thanks mich & LDD :P

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bee, this is the first time I saw your face on blog. You looked very familiar to me. Good to see you here.
jy

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger xiao zhu said...

同以前啲相個樣真係唔同咁嘅!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home