You are not alone, though you feel that you are. Maybe there are things that you're facing at the moment, problems that seem overwhelming and beyond you. Maybe you're facing pressures at work?
But no matter what, you're still not alone.
Do you have any siblings, a brother or sister whom you're close or can talk to? Spend time with him or her over a cup of tea. Or friend(s) maybe?
Just a casual talk over simple everyday happenings, or even enjoying someone's company will still do you a lot of good.
Bee, You are not alone; For I am here with you. Just like when I need a listener, you are there for me. Though we're far apart; You're always in my heart, But you are never alone. Will be always by your side.
Will be back in May to give you a hug, how's that?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
she is not perfect but she is interesting;
she is not beautiful but she is sweet;
she is not sexy but always with unforgettable sexy smile;
she does not make a lot of money but likes shopping/travelling;
she is not good at accounting but with talent to make you laugh;
she is not emotional but spontanous;
she is not "someone else" but has dignity and pride in who she is...
9 Comments:
~~hug hug~~
You are not alone, though you feel that you are. Maybe there are things that you're facing at the moment, problems that seem overwhelming and beyond you. Maybe you're facing pressures at work?
But no matter what, you're still not alone.
Do you have any siblings, a brother or sister whom you're close or can talk to? Spend time with him or her over a cup of tea. Or friend(s) maybe?
Just a casual talk over simple everyday happenings, or even enjoying someone's company will still do you a lot of good.
Take care. And smile. It helps too. Cheers!
Bee, You are not alone;
For I am here with you. Just like when I need a listener, you are there for me. Though we're far apart;
You're always in my heart,
But you are never alone.
Will be always by your side.
Will be back in May to give you a hug, how's that?
you guys are so so sweet : )
hehe..i m fine dun worry
*hug* *hug*
bee
hug,hug x3
^_^
bee, i'll pop up when u need me :)
唔駛驚!
我仲慘過妳!
^~
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment
<< Home