My top 10 greatest in 2008

Top 10 achievements I made during 2008
1) Quitted the HELL where I have been working more than four years and enjoyed a four-months career break
2) Met my NICE boss and joined this company. Exposed to a lot of new projects which I haven’t done in my ex-company. Luckily I can survive up to now.
3) Our first trip to TW. We had a very NICE Japanese dinner at sushi 野
4) One of my buddy, HIPPO, came back from State
5) Joined his BIG family gathering.
6) Our Second trip to Osaka. We took so many sweet photos. Very enjoyable moments
7) Went to Hong Kong Disneysland. Not even have a plan to go there if not asking by my uni friends. It was such a very happy moment there.
8) Jogging walk in Tai Po Kau with him and my parents
9) New year eve hot spring trip to Chong Fa, GZ. With him, and my parents.
10) Most importantly, we celebrated our 1st year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Farewell to 2008 (i miss you i miss 2008) and LOOKING FORWARDS for a better US in 2009!!!

3 Comments:
幾時結婚?
So sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!
Happy 2009!
Post a Comment
<< Home